April 7, 2013

Fun Stuff!


Like most writers, I'm always looking for new, fun ways to engage my readers and guess what? I've come up with two things that I hope you'll all enjoy. First up - My Street Team


What's a street team? I'm glad you asked.

 I’m looking for a few good readers to help me spread the word about my books. Membership is easy, free, and comes with perks.

 Being a part of my street team will give you the opportunity to:


  • win ARCs, cover flats, and other books
  • Exclusive excerpts and sneak peeks
  • Exclusive contests
  • Exclusive goodies
  • An invite to my private Yahoo group specifically for my street team
  • And of course a package of swag (bookmarks, trading cards, etc..) with each new release

There will be more 'perks', but since I'm still ironing out the details, I can't really share them right now.In the meantime, if you are at all tempted to join up, please do! It's easy and painless, the form to do so is HERE.

***


The second bit of fun is my brand new Reader Group on Facebook. This first group is for my Black Phoenix Series , where readers can chat about the books, the band, heck, photos of how you imagine the characters to look have even been shared. This group is meant to be about you, my readers, but I do drop in from time to time and join in the conversations.

Readers in this series group are often treated to exclusive content relating to each book, and special goodies and giveaways exclusive to the group.

Join my Reader Group HERE.


I hope you'll consider joining one, or both, of these fun groups. I'd love to have you! 
Oh, and if you can help me spread the word, I'd really appreciate it.

3 comments:

Stephanie Burkhart said...

Sarah, I love your ideas - especially the Street Team. You know you've got a fan in me.

Smiles
Steph

Unknown said...

Oh, love both these ideas...*bounces off to join the FB group and begs pitifully to be part of the Street Team...and offers cookies, yes, yes I have cookies to share!!!!*

Sarah Grimm said...

Margaret-

I added you to the Reader Group but can't add you to the Street Team unless you follow the link and fill out the form or message me with your email addy.