March 8, 2013

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Rachel Brimble:

Birthday? April 10th
Favorite color? Red
Favorite animal? Dog
Siblings? Older brother
Favorite drink? Chilled dry white wine
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Blackcurrant
Favorite author? Nora Roberts/Philippa Gregory
Favorite dish? Chicken Satay
Ice cream flavor? Coconut
Favorite Season? Summer
Plotter or pantser? Bit of both!
Hobbies? Reading/Knitting/Walking
Dream vacation? Caribbean
Favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy/Scandal or Downton Abbey/Upstairs, Downstairs
Musical preference? Soft rock
Pet peeve? Prejudice
Favorite place to write? Sofa with my black Lab beside me
Favorite song? She by Elvis Costello
Odd family fact? We were rescued by helicopter from a hotel roof during the 2010 French floods
Unforgettable moment? See above!
Favorite Superhero? Superman
Spicy or not? Occasionally…. ;)
Cat or dog? Dog
Favorite candy bar? Snickers
Favorite guilty pleasure? Reality TV







Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:

Poverty touches them both – but riches lie in their in love…

BUY LINK







To learn more about Rachel Brimble and her writing, please visit her Website:

7 comments:

Vonnie Davis ~ Romance Author said...

Interesting facts. I used to love Nora Roberts until Dawn beat me into submission regarding pov and jumping heads. Now it bugs the heck out of me to read her. Except for the MacGreagor series. I just adore THE MacGreagor, interferring old coot.

Rachel Brimble said...

LOL! But she is AMAZING at jumping heads - if we could pull it off as she does, I'm sure Dawn wouldn't mind at all. In fact, if we pulled in the dollars she does, I doubt Dawn would say a lot at all, LOL!

Rachel x

AJ Nuest said...

Good morning, lovelies! Here's to ALL of us pulling the dollars Nora does. LOL Great spotlight, Sarah and Rachel! My girlfriend was telling me about Downton Abbey just yesterday, Rachel. Looks like that's another one I gotta add to my DVR. :-)

Rachel Brimble said...

Oh, AJ! It's a must watch if you like the Edwardian period (or just after!) - fab. Lots of good storyline ideas too... ;)

Rachel x

Unknown said...

Fun post! Who knew all I had to do was cyber stalk Rachel and I'd learn all sorts of fascinating tid bits about her!

On the non-creepy side, very pretty cover. :)

Melissa Fox said...

Always enjoy the Friday Quickies - so much fun! Thanks Rachel and Sarah!

Rachel Brimble said...

I don't mind you stalking me, Angel - any time.

Hi, Melissa!! :)

Rachel x