February 15, 2013

Character Quickie: Isabeau Montgomery

Since today's author had to reschedule, I thought I would share something new. I 'borrowed' this post from my group blog, Off the Keyboard, because character quickie's were a spin off of the Friday Quickies I do here. And, they're just so much fun!

Oh, and don't forget ~ today is the last day to get AFTER MIDNIGHT for the sale price of $0.99


20 quickie facts about Isabeau Montgomery: 

Birthday? September 23
Favorite color? Brick Red
Nickname? Izzy
Birthmark or scars? Too many scars to list.
Siblings? None
City of residence? Long Island City, New York
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? Pina Colada
Occupation? Owner of Izzy’s Bar
Hobbies? Cooking, Running
Favorite song? Tempted by Black Phoenix
Name one item in your refrigerator right now? Black sea bass with chilies, herbs, and spinach.
Your greatest fear? That Noah will discover my secret, learn of the lie I’ve been hiding behind for 13 years.
Most treasured possession? The grand piano gifted to me by my mother when I was a child.
Special talent? I’m called a piano phenom. I can play any piece of music – perfectly – after hearing it just once.
Cat or dog? Cat
Pet peeve? When people stare at my scars.
Unforgettable moment? The night Noah Clark walked into my bar.
Spicy or not? Definitely
Favorite guilty pleasure? Sunbathing topless.
If you could ask your author one question, what would it be? How did you know Noah was the one for me?



Isabeau Montgomery is the heroine in Sarah's award-winning contemporary romance, AFTER MIDNIGHT,
on sale for 99 cents!

Amazon: http://amzn.to/11kD7JS 

3 comments:

Harlie Williams said...

Oh Izzy! Sea Bass in the frig! You are making me hungry this morning!

Marika/Harlie

Harlie Williams said...

Oh Izzy! Sea Bass in the frig! You are making me hungry this morning!

Marika/Harlie

Anonymous said...

Great comments. Loved encountering Izzy once more.