January 6, 2013

Blog of the Year Award

Woot! I was nominated a second time! I now have 2 stars! 


I am thrilled to have received this award from the very talented and totally awesome Vonnie Davis. Thank you my friend, for bestowing me with this honor and for your kind words. I can't tell you how much your words meant to me.

Readers, if you've never checked out Vonnie's blog, you should. http://vintagevonnie.blogspot.com/ Vonnie is a talented, generous writer who also has one of my favorite qualities in people - she's funny!

This award is unlike other awards that you can only add to your blog once. This award can be updated with additional stars. For every time your blog is nominated, you get to add an additional star.

There are a total of “6” stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs—and even if they have already been given the award by someone else—you can still make your opinion count and pass it on to them again and help them (or me) reach the maximum of “6” stars.

The rules of the award are simple:

1. Select the blogs you think deserve the 2012 Blog of the Year Award.

2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen—there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required and present them with this award.

3. Please include a link back to this page: Blog of the Year Award. http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-rewards/blog-of-the-year-award/ and include these rules in your post. (Please don’t alter the rules or the badge!)

4. Let the blogs(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the rules with them.

5. You can now join our Facebook page – click the link here. ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award (http://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/) and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.

Here are the blogs I've chosen to receive this award:

Amie Louellen:  Amie Louellen and I met because we're both published with The Wild Rose Press, and bonded because we're both a little bit crazy. A fantastic friend and writer, I don't know where I'd be without Amie right there to shore me back up when I'm feeling down. She writes comedic romance, which I've always secretly wished I could pull off, and is one of the most supportive writers I know.

AJ Nuest:  What can I say about AJ Nuest...honestly, whenever I picture AJ, I see her in a cheerleading outfit. No, not because she runs around in one, LOL, but because she is probably the biggest cheerleader that the other TWRP authors have. She's always happy and supportive - the bright, sunny spot in the publishing world.

Vonnie Davis:  The rules state I'm allowed to return the favor so I'm going to. Vonnie Davis stated that I'm the author she wants to be when she grows up, well, she's the person I want to be when I grow up. Positive, supportive, generous, funny, an awesome grandma...I could go on and on. Vonnie goes out of her way to make authors feel great about themselves and their writing, and I'm betting that she does the same with the non-authors in her world. One of these days I'll have the pleasure of meeting with Vonnie in person - I look forward to it!



1 comments:

Amy said...

Love you, Sarah!