August 31, 2012

Friday Quickie

25 quickie facts about Eunice Boeve:

Birthday? April 24
Favorite color? Blue
Favorite animal? Horse
Siblings? six
Favorite drink? coffee
If you were a jelly bean flavor, what flavor would you be? strawberry
Favorite author? Impossible to answer (many favorites)
Favorite dish? Food’s food, no favorites
Ice cream flavor? strawberry
Favorite Season? Fall, or maybe spring
Plotter or pantser? panster
Hobbies? Reading, walking outdoors
Dream vacation? To visit England and Ireland
Favorite TV show? The Good Wife
Musical preference? jazz
Pet peeve? Political rants
Favorite place to write? In my office at the computer
Favorite song? An impossible task, let’s go with It’s a Wonderful World
Odd family fact? A horse tossed his head and took a bullet meant for my grandfather
Unforgettable moment? So many… both good and bad.
Favorite Superhero? Sheena, Queen of the Jungle
Spicy or not? Not
Cat or dog? Dog, but like cats too
Favorite candy bar? Almond Joy
Favorite guilty pleasure? Reading while work piles up


Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:

In 1877 Montana, Josh crosses trails with a Nez Perce woman and her baby, an old washerwoman, a little girl, a murderer, and a young woman with red curls.

BUY LINK



To learn more about Eunice Boeve and her writing please visit her website:


10 comments:

Andrea Downing said...

Well, this sheds a bit more light on you, Eunie. Thank goodness for that poor horse who took the bullet, otherwise we might not have you and your wonderful books around!

Maddy said...

I'd stick with Ireland if I were you, or possibly Scotland.

Eunice Boeve said...

Well Andrea, I never thought about that, that the horse saved me as well. Wow! No wonder I think horses are wonderful creatures.

Eunice Boeve said...

Ok Maddy, I'd love to visit Scotland too. But my ancestors came from England and I'd love to visit Cornwall, especially the Truro area where my dad's father's family came from in 1840. My character in Crossed Trails disquises himself as an Irishman, which has nothing to do with visiting the place. :-)

Arial Burnz said...

Used to live in England, so GREAT place to visit. My hubby and I are planning to move to Ireland, so I'm in complete agreement with your holiday location choices! LOVE that strange family fact and the fun family history of where your dad's family came from. Thanks for sharing Eunie and Sarah!

LisaRayns said...

I would love to go to any of those places. I've never left the US.

Arial, You're planning to move Ireland. I would love that!

Amy said...

6 sibs? Please tell me only one of them is a brother. LOL Great to learn more about you, Eunice!

Eunice Boeve said...

Arial, It amazes me how some people move from country to country. My husband was in the Air Force and I sort of wanted him to stay in because maybe we could go lots of places. Hope you enjoy Ireland.

Eunice Boeve said...

LisaRayns, I've been to Rome and Mexico, and once lived in Canada and I've been in the airports in Holland and Ireland (on the way to Rome), that's it for foreign travel.

Eunice Boeve said...

Amie, I had 3 of each and I was in the exact middle. One infant bro just ahead of me died or I would have shared that middle experience with him. For years, and in some way, not rational of course,I always felt guilty about that. I've since learned the label is suvivor's guilt and there are many variations.