June 7, 2011

Teaser Tuesday


“It’s not supposed to be just about the finale. It’s about the journey. It’s all about touch, Isabeau. Soft caresses. Slow, deep, wet kisses. Why would you settle for anything else?” Her tongue darted out and wet her lips, and Noah wondered what she’d do if he leaned in right now and showed her what he meant.

“Maybe you haven’t taken a good look at me?”

“I’m looking at you now.” He cupped her face with one hand, traced his thumb along the curve of her jaw. Her skin was warm and soft as silk beneath his.

“Noah.” His name crossed her lips, a husky rasp barely audible over the street noise. She reached up and wrapped her hand around his.

She had a mouth that begged to be kissed. A mouth meant for pleasure. How was it she didn’t realize her own appeal? He traced his thumb over the palm of her hand. Satisfaction welled inside him when she trembled. “You don’t have to settle, Isabeau.”






AFTER MIDNIGHT
September 30, 2011
The Wild Rose Press


14 comments:

Amy said...

Awesome! A little miffed that I have to wait until September to read the rest. But such if life. Sigh.

<3 ya Sarah! Great job!

Kathy Martin said...

What a nice, hot teaser! Why is it that heroines never see themselves as attractive?

My teasers are from The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong and Kiss of Snow by Nalini Singh. Happy reading!

P.L. Parker said...

Okay, I'm "teased." Good one!

Debra St. John said...

Oooh, I'm definitely 'teased' as well.

Very nice. Very, very nice...

Karen C said...

Yup. Met the tease criteria!!!
September? Seriously? Sounds like a really good read. I'll be waiting for more. Thanks!

Sarah Grimm said...

I would love for it to be available before September. Honestly, the wait is killing me! Not Without Risk will always be special to me because it was my first release, but the 'book of my heart', as some call it, is After Midnight. These characters lived with me for so long before I finally got their story 'just right'.

I can't wait to hold this book in my hand!!

Anonymous said...

truly teased. Not that I want to wish my summer away but September better come quick. I can't wait to be able to pre-order this book. Again I want a autographed copy too.

Shawna Thomas said...

Very, very nice, Sarah. You are a tease! You have us all panting for more.

AJ Nuest said...

All right. I'm convinced. This is on the list. Thank you, Sarah. I will be thinking of Isabeau and Noah as I drift off to sleep tonight...

Sarah Grimm said...

@AJ Nuest Awe, shucks. Thanks, AJ.

Sarah Grimm said...

@Lynne Roberts Music to my ears! ;)

Sarah Grimm said...

@Debra St. John Thanks, Debra!

Sarah Grimm said...

@Karen You're welcome! I'll be sure to 'tease' you some more between now and September. *grins wickedly*

Sarah Grimm said...

@P.L. Parker Thanks, P.L.!