June 28, 2011

Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award



Thanks to the fabulous Amie Louellen, I have once again been awarded the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. I'll change things up a bit and give you seven random things about me that I haven't mentioned before. Let's see...


1. I've visited at least 40 of the 50 states.

2. I love to laugh. I tell everyone I'm addicted to it.

3. No one makes me laugh harder than my husband. Well, maybe my best friend Lisa... Lisa and hubs together? Now that's a laugh-fest.

4. My son and I text each other like teenagers. Okay, so he is a teenager, but I'm not. ;)

5. I'm addicted to speed. I can't wait until hubs gets his drag truck back together because this is the year I take it down the track!

6. I'm told I'm the spittin' image of my grandmother when she was my age. I don't see it, but she's beautiful so I smile and say thank you.

7. I really hate trying to come up with random facts about myself. I'd much rather read 7 random facts about you.

1 comments: