March 3, 2010

Fantastic Review



I'm so excited I can barely string the words together as I type this post. It's true! I've just discovered that Not Without Risk has been given the rating BEST BOOK at Long and Short Reviews.

Here's a look at what the reviewer had to say:

"Get ready for the ride of your life as Sarah Grimm takes us on an adventure, an adventure of danger an adventure of suspense, but be prepared, this adventure isn't for the faint of heart. If you, like me, enjoy fast paced, nail biting, page turning, edge of your seat suspense, then by all means get on board and try Not Without Risk."

Wow! Thank you Larkspur and Long and Short Reviews. I'm so very thrilled that you enjoyed Justin and Paige's story.

For those interested, the entire review can be seen here.

0 comments: